Why is fitness at home better for business?
A lot of us have many goals in life and share common objectives.
We want to be healthy; many of us want to be wealthy. But really, is there any point of having one without the other! In my view, you really have to achieve one to experience the other. So here is a concept to why they work well together.
When we think of healthy living, we think of mental and physical health and eating right, but subconsciously, most of all we think about having no stress on our back.
Stress is caused by meeting deadlines, family commitments, the unknown outcome of expected events, and also trying to incorporate what’s needed in our lives. While committing to a fitness program is the logic of reducing stress, there’s no point adding it if we feel this task is going to be stressful!
So why is fitness at home a financial benefit and for your well-being?
Here are some reasons for why you may be prepared to start personal training at home opposed to joining the gym:
- Less Financial Commitments – Getting to the gym is expensive for a few reasons, firstly you commit to the monthly club membership that’s debited from you every month, meaning if you don’t go every day, you could end up paying somewhere between $10-$20 per visit. That’s just the beginning. Everything is additional after that. The cost of personal trainer is heavy on top of this club fee, and any travel costs or a bite to eat, to and from the gym all add up. From this alone, you could be spending hundreds more very quickly, by acquiring a personal trainer at a gym instead of home. Driving longer hours or catching the train frequently isn’t cheap either!
- Reduced Stress – Keeping healthy is keeping wealthy. Commuting to another place to be is just added stress in a day, especially after working hours in an area of hustle and bustle. By travelling from A (home) to B (work) every day keeps things simple and less stressful. One thing we try to avoid in our lives is medical costs and large premiums on health insurance. Keeping our fitness program simple can benefit.
- Saving Time Is Money– This is a common saying in the business and real world and no doubt its true for everyone. Time is valuable for productivity and saving it can only make you richer. By acquiring a personal trainer at home, you save anywhere from 30-60 minutes of time instantly. All the bits of bobs such as needing to organise a gym bag, or a packed lunch, becomes less hassle. The extra time save everyday can go towards preparing cost effective healthy meals for the next few days, or even preparing for that work assignment that’s due the next day.
- Access To More Investment – By saving time and money by not joining the gym, all the costs that come with it, why not take the chance to make an investment for the future by building a home gym. Slowly but surely, you could build a home gym with a certain amount of apparatus that’s equivalent to having a gym membership. Another idea would be to invest better in your health, buy more quality groceries and eat better at home.
- Comfort Levels – I have always found that having comfortable surroundings always motivates myself to not make bad financial decisions. When completing your sessions, having access to your own kitchen, shower and other facilities, avoids the temptation to still be out in the town spending extra money on what you already have a t home.
- Save Costs With Partner Training – As you are the boss of your own home, maybe it would be a great idea to have a friend or relative get involved in a couples personal training program, especially if you build that home gym! This reduces your costs and expands your budget for fitness needs.
- Accountability – Think of the sense of accountability as a great investment. By training at home, you are not missing those days at the gym where money is going down the drain. You have fewer excuses now to miss your session as you have saved all this time and money we spoke about. Try cancel on your trainer now! This increases your productivity.
London Fitness – In Home Personal Training brought this business advice about health and fitness to you. We are a team of fitness specialists that try to budget and support the necessity of exercise in your life. Please visit us if you have more questions or seek more advice about setting up a fitness plan within your capabilities. Thanks for reading.