No one wants to need a personal injury attorney but if the time comes we all want to know who to call. Choosing the right personal injury lawyers Miami is not only about the cost it is also about who can offer you the guidance, advice, and expertise you need as your advocate. In this article, I will be walking you through the necessary steps you need to take when choosing a personal injury lawyers Miami.
Let’s get started.
How to choose the right representation
When an accident happens every aspect of your life can be affected. Besides the physical damage, many people experience mental anguish, PTSD, and significant financial loss. One of the most challenging parts of the healing process can be the worry and stress over the medical bills and strain on your family.
Instead, you can choose an expert and reliable team of personal injury lawyers Miami that will help you get through every part of your ordeal.
Choosing your legal representation is a matter of serious precedence whether for you and your family. Here are a few things you will want to review as you interview for your legal advocate:
- Track record – do they have a proven record of success and expertise in your particular area of injury
- Reputation – are they considered in good standing who know how to get the job done. Can they stand trial with confidence and close your case well
- Client Satisfaction – as the client you want an attorney that has your best interests at heart
- No fee if the case isn’t won – If you, unfortunately, lose your case the last thing you should worry about is the lawyer fees. Look for lawyers that play to win
Filing Your Claim
Once you have sorted who you want to represent you, your lawyer will discuss the various claims they handle. Here is a list of claims and causes they handle in Miami:
- Car Accidents
- Product Defects
- Slips, Trips, Falls
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck and Bus accidents
- Pedestrian and Cycling Accidents
These accidents typically cause back, head, and neck injuries, fractures, burns, amputation, paralysis, and death. All of these can be handled by personal injury lawyers Miami.
Class Action Suits
These can also be filed through a personal injury attorney and include the following issues:
Claims or promises from a product that is untrue or misleading. There are state and federal protection laws in place to protect you from these situations and you can receive compensation for your losses. AJK Legal have a reputation for successfully representing class actions suits and receiving a successful verdict.
Here are just some examples:
- Misleading labels that say they are “all-natural” despite containing GMO’s and synthetic products.
- Deceptive Advertising – not listing important facts fails to disclose relevant facts
- Bait-and-Switch – false offering of a low price then switching a product or service at a higher price
If you ever need a personal injury lawyer make sure your case is always in the best hands. Choose professionals with the best reputation for your case.