How To Remove Watermark From PDF Online will be described in this article. When you have the right tools, you can do a lot with PDFs. PDFs can be divided, rotated, combined, compressed, resized, trimmed, and (un)locked. The best part is that none of this costs any money. The ability to add or subtract a watermark from a PDF is another helpful function. However, how about taking one out? You’ll learn the reasons behind watermark removal and, most importantly, how to remove a watermark from an online PDF.
How To Remove Watermark From PDF Online
In this article, you can know about How To Remove Watermark From PDF Online here are the details below;
Why You may require to remove watermark from a PDF file?
If you use PDFs as much as most people do, you probably already know how to add a watermark to a PDF. But is it possible to get rid of a watermark from a PDF file for gratis online? Let’s take a look at the reasons behind watermark removal before moving on to how to remove one from PDFs.
- The public now has access to the document.
- The need for the watermark has been removed.
- It is necessary to update and erase the watermark.
- A changing or renamed logo or mascot serves as the watermark.
- A better placement for the watermark is required.
- The watermark is one of the factors that impedes reading.
Let’s now examine how to use free tools to extract a watermark from a PDF file online.
Indeed, Microsoft Word is among the most popular word processing programs on the planet. Watermarks in PDFs can also be eliminated by first converting the file to Word, eliminating the watermark, and then exporting the Word document as a PDF. You may use this with almost any PDF editor. For this example, we’ll be utilizing the Foxit PDF editor. That’s how.
- Navigate to Foxit, select PDF to Word under the Online PDF column, and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- After uploading or dragging the PDF file, select Start Conversion.
- Click “Download your file” as soon as you see a success message.
- Now open the restored file in Microsoft Word.
- If there are any potential compatibility issues, Microsoft Word may alert you to them. Click OK after giving it a review.
- Click the button to activate editing.
- In the Ribbon area, click Watermark in the right-hand corner, and then select Design.
- Once you’re done, click Remove watermark in the lower right corner of your screen.
- To delete your watermark, click the watermark and then the Delete key. You might have to choose and remove the watermark letter by letter in some situations.
- Once complete, save the file as PDF to obtain a PDF without a watermark.
Additionally, you may remove watermarks from PDFs using Foxit’s desktop software without having to go through the time-consuming procedure of utilizing Microsoft Word.
2. Soda PDF
A feature-rich and adaptable online PDF editor is called Soda PDF. You may quickly combine, compress, divide, convert, resize, rotate, & alter PDFs with its free online tools. Here’s how to get rid of watermarks from PDFs with Soda PDF Online.
- Go to Soda PDF Online and select the Open option located in the toolbar on the left. Additionally, if you don’t already have an account, you might have to make one.
- Once the PDF file has been uploaded, choose Edit from the top toolbar.
- Find the watermark you want to delete, then click on it. You will then be able to choose the watermark.
- To remove the watermark, press the Delete key on the keyboard. You can also change the wording of the watermark.
- When you’re done, select Save from the hamburger menu by clicking in the upper-left corner.
- When prompted to save changes, click the X button next to the filename at the lid of the screen.
This utility supports eight languages, including English, German, and French. To view the additional language options, click the gear symbol. The easiest way to get rid of watermarks from PDFs online for free is to use Soda PDF’s watermark remover. You can use the other watermark removal methods listed below if it doesn’t work to remove the watermark.
3. PDF Zorro
With the robust PDF editor PDF Zorro, you may split, rotate, merge, secure, unlock, and convert PDF files. Moreover, watermarks in PDFs can be eliminated with PDF Zorro’s whitening, blackening, or eraser tool. Here’s how to remove watermarks from PDFs online with PDF Zorro’s eraser tool.
- Scroll down to PDF Zorro and select Edit PDF.
- To upload your PDF, either click Upload or drag & drop the file into the upload box.
- Click the Start PDF Editor button located beneath the file upload box.
- From the toolbar in the left pane, select the page. It will then become active in the main window.
- Find the watermark, select the Erase tool, then move the cursor over it to make it disappear.
The surrounding text may be erased if the watermark is superimposed over the text; otherwise, this method functions well.
4. Google Docs
You can create, edit, and process documents using Google Docs. It may also be used to remove watermarks from PDFs and add watermarks to Google Docs. Here’s how to use Google Docs online to get rid of watermarks from PDFs. Also check Freeocr Alternatives
- After logging in to Google Drive, select + New.
- Choose the PDF file with watermark by clicking on File Upload.
- A notification indicating “upload complete” will show up in the lower-right corner of your screen. Click the filename to choose it.
- There will be a sneak peek. Next, select Open from the drop-down menu on the main page.
- Choose Google Docs.
- Click the watermark, pick it, and then press the keyboard’s Delete key if it doesn’t go right away.
- Click File, choose Download, and then Watermark Free Document to save your watermark-free PDF to your PC.
To get rid of the watermark on a PDF file that is encrypted, you must first unlock it.
Now that you know how to get rid of watermarks from PDFs online for free, you may do the same for any documents that you no longer require. Watermarks should only be removed from PDFs that you created or have authority to edit; otherwise, you risk violating someone else’s copyright and facing legal repercussions. With PDFs, you can perform a lot of things, including adding and deleting watermarks. You can edit PDFs on your Windows or Mac computer with a variety of supplementary applications, even while you can accomplish things online for free.