While the user tries to look at a webpage from QuickBooks program, the specified web page might not get loaded and the error message stating “A problem has taken place in the script of this page” might appear on the screen. This is basically script error that the user might encounter while accessing QuickBooks. There can be various reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks desktop script error, which we will be discussing later in this post.
Thus, make sure to stick around till the end, or make a call at our toll-free customer support number +1-844-405-0907, and our team will be there to assist you.
Factors causing script error in QuickBooks
There can be certain factors, which lead to QuickBooks script error. Some of which are listed below:
- Damaged windows user
- Firewall or the third-party application blocking the script function
- Some malware/spyware or infection in the system
- Receiving occasional script error with one website
- Script plugin or software is corrupted
- Default browsers cache folder is damaged
- And many more…….
Steps to fix script error in QuickBooks desktop
In order to resolve the QuickBooks script error, the user can add trusted website on the internet explorer. The error might occur due to the webpage issue preventing the user from doing the task. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- The first step is to open the internet explorer
- And then, select the tools from the command bar and also click on the internet options
- The next step is to select the security tab with in the internet options
- Now, add trusted sites like intuit.com
- After that click on the trusted sites
- Also, uncheck require server verification under trusted sites window for all the sites in this zone
- The next step is to type intuit.com in the add this website to the zone
- After that close the window
- And also uncheck the enable protected mode option
- Once all these steps are followed, close the internet explorer and check if the error gets resolved.
Fixing script error in QuickBooks desktop becomes easy once the above steps are followed properly. However, if the error persists, even after following the steps above, then in that case, it is recommended to get in touch with our QuickBooks error support number i.e. +1-844-405-0907.
We are a team of technically sound QuickBooks professionals, who work round the clock to provide the best possible support services instantly. Thus, do not hesitate in calling us at any point of time.