What do you give your prospects after they’ve expressed an interest in your products or services? Most small business owners simply pass out a single sales brochure. It’s much more effective to present a complete folder of information that works to further build trust and confidence. One of the main advantages of presentation folder is that they can help protect documents in a secure way. The folder itself can be whatever you need.
Again, there are many choices available, and they can buy in a form that ranges from anywhere from a more traditional stylish folder to the documents charged.
They can be used to transport files, documents, letters, applications, business reports, presentations, sales reports, and many other documents from one place to another in a safe and secure manner. In this regard, the business folder plays an important role.
This article discusses the enclosure we recommend you include in your business folder.
Enclosure #1: The Compelling Story
Every business owner should be able to tell a compelling story about their passions and why they started their business.
After all, how can you expect to create passion in your customers if you’re not able to convey your own business passion?
The Compelling Story is just that – a short page info sheet on just why you created your business. The story must be personal, engaging, and fun to read. If you can make an emotional connection with the reader, you’ll quickly build trust and confidence with your prospects.
Below are a few points to help you craft the perfect compelling story:
– Be personal – Talk about the people you’ve touched in your business
– If possible, appeal to the emotions
– Make your story fun to read
– Tell your story with passion
– Show your human side – talk about mistakes you’ve made and the lessons you’ve learned
Your Compelling Story is the perfect start to your marketing communications folder.
Enclosure #2: The Competition
The purpose of this insert is to summarise why people should buy from you as opposed to your competition.
Summarise all the advantages of doing business with your company. Communicate your unique approach, the value customers get when they do business with you, and why your products and services are the best in your field.
Again, make this a single sided sheet and pick just three or four points to communicate.
Enclosure #3: The Problem Solver
How are you able to solve the business problems of your customers? This insert should tell the whole story.
Here’s what we suggest you include in this single-page insert:
– Define the main problems of your target market
– Describe how your product or service solves those problems
– Describe the steps needed to solve the problem
Enclosure #4: Product and Service Summary
In your personalised folders, summarise your various products/services and list the benefits of each.
Make sure you discuss the benefits, not the features. This is an important distinction. Too many companies spend their time covering product features instead of focusing on the benefits to the customer.
Addition #5: The Testimonial Page
This is the page that summaries your best customer testimonials. Here are a few ideas for collecting customer testimonials.
- Many customers may feel they don’t have the time to write a testimonial. For customers with an established relationship, write one up on their behalf and present it to them for their approval.
- After completing a successful transaction with a customer, ask them for a quick testimonial. Have them write a few sentences down on a piece of paper. It will only take a minute and they will rarely refuse if you have provided value.
- To create a more powerful copy, ask your customers to write the testimonial as if they were recommending you to a friend.
Enclosure #6: The Informational Article
Write a short article on a topic that is important to your customer base. Include a web URL where they can view or download the entire article at no charge.
By providing free and useful information, you will build on the trust and confidence you have already established.
Here Are Some Tips to Make Your Folders Look More Attractive
- You have to be very clear about the purpose. You can conduct some relevant research and further act on the business strategy for developing this A5 presentation folder as per your requirements.
- You also need to take some professional help before making the folders. A good designing studio and a sophisticated printing house need to be arranged for the initial and final results.
- You must specify the experts about your A5 folder design and request them to show you samples. This will help you to choose the perfect design.
- The use of quality materials will always help you attain the best results. To maintain a better printing quality the quality of the paper needs to be a good graded one.
A4 presentation folders are manufactured using various innovative techniques. They can be made using a single paper sheet or plastic, which is folded in the Centre resulting in a design.
If it’s folded twice it results in an exclusive design. The folders are normally not visible as it is on the inner side of the cover material.
There are various types of folder printing options available in the market today. Some of the most common includes landscape folders, square folders, A4 presentation folders with pockets, Folder brochure.
If you are not satisfied with the normal designs, you can also get these folders customised as per your requirements. Creative ideas can help in making these folders look much more attractive and eye-catching
So there you have it – all the main components of a strong marketing presentation folder printing. We recommend purchasing personalised A4 folder that has slots on one of the inside pockets for your business card.
Any time you have someone that expresses an interest in your products and services, mail or give them a copy of your folder. It’s a powerful marketing communication strategy that will build trust, interest, and repeat business.