The Benefits of Introducing White Label SEO Services!
A digital marketing agency can choose from two growth paths. They can either focus on a single type of online marketing service and fight to be the leader in the niche. Or they can introduce new services and fight for the top spot in the industry. The second method has a much higher potential, but at the same time, it requires a lot more resources. But the benefits that your agency can get from introducing a new service, like white label SEO, are more than worth the investment. The main ones will ensure that most agencies will take this path after they reach a certain point of growth in their niche.
- Increase revenue from current clients. The first benefit that you can expect from this endeavor is a significant rise in the revenue that your company gets from your clients. Most online businesses will not limit themselves to a single marketing method. And if you can provide more alternatives, then a chunk of your customers will want to use all your services. But they must also trust your capabilities to choose your services instead of those offered by the competitors. So, you need to ensure that your relationship with your customers is based on trust.
- Enter a new market. Not only will you make money from your current clients, but you will also have the chance to enter a new market and get a slice of the pie. Although this is not easy to do, you will be able to increase your company revenue and profits even more. But keep in mind that if you want to go on this path, then you should prepare to introduce as many online marketing methods as possible. Why? Because most of your current and future clients will choose a full package that could provide them will all the benefits from a single place. You will be able to sell convenience together with the services.
- Increase the potential of the agency. A digital marketing agency that focuses on a single type of service has limited potential in comparison with those that choose the second path. They will be able to compete in a single market while others will compete for more markets at the same time. Of course, the resources needed by the second category are also higher, but the returns are more than worth it. Besides, there are methods like white label SEO that will make your life easier. The growth ceiling for this type of agency is also much higher. So, you will be able to avoid many growth problems in the future.
Why is the white label method better?
Now that you know the benefits of introducing a new service for your digital marketing agency, you may wonder which one is the best choice for you. Most of the time, the best alternative is SEO. It is the most popular niche in the market, and you can use methods like white labeling to get even more benefits out of it. Many agency owners are not willing to introduce a new service because of the high requirements and risks. But using the white labeling method, they can offer SEO services with much fewer resources.
- No investment needed. White labeling will not require you to invest any money. You will also not need to equipment, the programs, and search for experts all around the internet. The hiring process can also be eliminated. You can use the money to invest in other essential parts of your business. Even the salaries of SEO experts are not needed. You will only have to pay your collaborators when they do the work.
- Fast implementation. How much time will you need to waste to introduce a new service by yourself? A lot! You will spend months finding the experts, prepare the space, buy the equipment, and the digital tools required. So many months will be wasted. Moreover, the amount of money that you will lose is also enormous. Keep in mind that you could win a few months of sales by using the white label method.
- Potential higher returns. Many agency owners and CEOs are afraid that the costs of this method will be much higher in the long term than it is in the short one. That is a justifiable reason, and you should prepare for such an eventuality as well. This means that you can start through this method, and when you reach a point where introducing the services yourself is more profitable, then you can switch your strategies.
You Need to Find a Reliable Agency That Offers White Label SEO!
The white label SEO method sounds very good, right? But it is not so simple. Not every agency that you can on the internet can provide you with white label services that have the highest quality. You need to be able to make a comparison between SEO agencies, and only after that can you make an educated decision and collaborate with the most reliable one of them. You need to ensure that your partner meets three essential requirements.
- Skills. The first requirement that an SEO agency needs to meet to be able to provide top-notch white label services is to have enough experts for the tasks. SEO is a complex field, and a single person cannot master all the skills required in the process. For this reason, you need to ensure that there are enough experts that can take care of every part of the SEO process. To deduce this information, you can take a look at the website of the agency. If the agency can optimize their website in the best possible way, then they will be able to do the same for your clients.
- Trustable. Even if an agency has the experts, but it must also be trustable. Firstly, they need to be able to use their skills to produce the best results for your clients. If you can’t find this information on the agency’s website, then you can ask for these results through and e-mail or a phone call. They must also respect their deadlines, or at least not have long delays. You can take care of this by offering a different deadline to the agency than to your clients. This will provide a buffer zone that will keep your agency safe. The agency must also be sincere and transparent in their cooperation and not hide anything from you.
- Reasonable prices. Keep in mind that your profits will be the difference between the price asked by the agency and the one you will ask from your clients. If the price of the agency is too high, then it will be impossible for you to make a profit. So, you need to find an agency that can provide top-notch service, but that has a price that will allow you to make enough profits for your efforts.
What White Label SEO Services Do You Need to Offer?
SEO is a wide field, and it must be very flexible. Not every website will need the same type of optimizations from your agency. So, you need to be able to provide what your clients need. You need to find an agency that can provide all the white label SEO services that your clients may need. There are several mandatory services that you will need to introduce in the SEO part of your agency.
- SEO audit. Any campaign must start with an audit. This will not only ensure that the agent knows all the SEO errors and problems that your site has. But they can also create a customized strategy for your website based on its needs. A proper audit will also be able to guide you in optimizing the optimal part of your website.
- Content writing. Besides the technical part, your website must also have personalized and optimized content. Search engines continue to increase the importance of content in the SEO industry. If you randomly publish content without a strategy, then the results that you will get are mediocre at best. And some of your clients may need content writing services. Also, all the content currently published on their website will go through the audit. And the parts that do not produce satisfactory results or that may even drag your ranks down must be deleted or rewrote to improve the results that they can provide.
- Link building methods. Lastly, SEO is not only taking care of a site. It also optimizes its presence on the internet, more precisely, in the industry of the website. The more popular a website will be in the industry, the better its ranks will be. So, you need to provide services for this part as well. There are many different types of link building methods. But the best one is guest posting. Why? Because it is the most expensive one. You can even offer this type of service through different methods and let your clients choose from them.