Get ready to transform your balcony into an outdoor paradise
By implementing the best Balcony decor ideas, you can enjoy the warm glorious sunny days & restful summer evenings. Always remember that the unloved balcony, irrespective of its size, is the tragic sight. Currently, using your balcony as the graveyard for the broken outdoor furniture or your dead plants? Well, it is high time that you give it a much-needed revamp.
Check out these 7 Balcony decor ideas to make the outdoor space of your house look impressive –
- Add function and style – Transform your “a-bit-awkward” balcony into the urban oasis with the help of smartly curated plants and furnishings. Also, you can choose the Acapulco chair which is not only comfortable but looks impressive as well. If you want, you can also go for the small table which folds flat when not required. Add the cotton rug that is machine-washable, to your home decor style as it lends something mushy for bare feet. Got an old crate? Give it a new life in the form of the plant stand. Try to put plenty of distinctive planters filled with seasonal flowers or natural greenery and offer a welcoming appeal. Put the Green Thumb to work – Through this balcony Decor style, you can transform even the tiniest of the balcony into an exceptional garden. Utilize a range of planter boxes and potted plants on your floor and in the hanging pots. Use every inch of the available space for turning the balcony into the outdoor green oasis. Stay cautious for placing plants that require sunshine on your outer periphery. One of the most exceptional Decor 2020 trends is using an interesting blend of green, succulents, and plants. This will help in adding interest and creating layers. Lastly, after you are done with the hard work of doing up the garden, make sure to regularly water them.
- Go for affordable decking and double-duty furniture – The standard apartment balcony has the concrete floor which does not have any personality. Good for you, now sprucing up the boring slab with interconnecting deck tiles is among the best Decor 2020 trends. They are quite simple to install through just snapping its pieces together. Are you a renter? Well, then you must know that they are uncomplicated to remove. Moreover, if you wish to cover your tiny balcony, then buy reasonably affordable wood decking at the reputed online store. In the field of Real estate decor, plenty of people now prefer to put a tiny storage bench on their balcony.
- Have an outdoor Pallet Sofa – Create an inviting balcony to prove that you don’t require the stellar view for enjoying the outdoor space. The wood pallet divided sofa along with tufted outdoor cushions can transform your outdoor space into the cozy hangout. In terms of the Real estate decor ideas, try out the roll of cost-effective reed fencing. This will spruce up the wall of your balcony to a great extent. Want to lend a bit of ambiance at night? Get the string of paper-lantern-style string lights. On the top of your wood tiles, put the machine-washable cotton rug. Put 2 convenient faux plants inside your white planter and have an aura of greenery around you.
- Choose long-lasting outdoor furniture – Applying the most creative Real estate decor trends is important to make your balcony look one-of-a-kind. In case you stay in a tiny house or apartment, you might not have room for storing balcony furniture. Fortunately, a few kinds of outdoor furniture can stay outside throughout the year. While one is not using his/her balcony, water-repellent covers will support to secure the outdoor furniture for the whole year. Using furniture that is made of cedar, redwood, or teak is among the most preferred Real estate decor trends. This is because they are normally rot-resistant. Treating products that are made from these substances with the waterproof sealer will prevent wood graying.
- Try DIY Privacy Screen – Everybody loves simple Do-It-Yourself projects which add style and function to spaces. This is why one of the much loved Calgary real estate trends is buying the super inexpensive privacy screens. If you are lucky enough, you can get a bunch of huge affordable bamboo poles at the local store. Afterward, all you have to do is just connect them all with the help of rope and zip ties. After you install the new privacy screen, top it off with the lantern string lights. Does your balcony face other buildings? If yes, then try out one of the most amazing Calgary real estate styles for privacy i.e., installing white lattice panels.
- Decorate the balcony with flowers – You might not have the room for the dining area/even the chair, however, there is always space for the flowers. Install the planters along your balcony railing for sweetening the view besides adding to the curb appeal of your home. When it comes to Decor tips for the balcony, window boxes are one’s friends. The balcony blooms will make your entire neighborhood look more beautiful. Also, they can look more spectacular than the ground-level substitute since the vertical perspective offers an unexpected, interesting dimension. Moreover, it is among the simple balcony-decorating ideas to execute.
Not being dramatic, but these creative outdoor space ideas are more romantic than the typical Romeo & Juliet balcony scene. The majority of us residing in the apartments know that space is at a premium. That is why the balcony might be the single pocket of space that is available for enjoying the fresh air. Follow the above-mentioned Decor tips for the balcony and transform the avoided outdoor space into a stunning hangout to relax.
Apeksha Goswami is a Digital Marketing Executive at Remodeling Calgary. Her focus is on creating a well-knit digital link between the audience and the company which helps develop a sturdy relationship and drive new traffic towards the clients. She believes in herself a little more and also loves to express her thoughts to the world on Instagram.