Whether you are a small or established business, you need tools to make your work easy, fast, and systematic. Here I’m sharing the list of online tools in different functions that will help you to manage and grow your business directly or indirectly.
Market Research Tools
Market Research is a process of gathering data from various sources such as Social Media, Email, and SMS. This data will help you to make valuables decisions for your organization. Market research tools help you in different manners like getting customer feedback, data gathering before launching a new product and employee feedback regarding changes in the organization.
- Google Trends: Google Trends is free and a real-time search platform that gives you updates with the current trends. Google trends has additional feature factoring in data from its search engine.
- SoGoSurvey: SoGoSurvey is a cloud-based SaaS application that is using for creating surveys. With the help of this tool, you can create a market research survey pre-launching your product or anything else.
- Social Mention: Social Mention is an online analysis tool for observing and tracking social media. It helps you see who is making references to your company any other topic.
Stock Images Tools
Multimedia content is one of the best sources to engage users on the website. Adding high-quality images on the website banner or between the content increase the user’s visibility and engagement on your website or social media post. It’s challenging to produce high-quality pictures for small businesses, but thanks to stock image tools. Stock image tools provide high-quality images with the license and copyrights. Here I’m sharing some of the popular tools for stock images.
- Shutterstock: Shutterstock is providing free and high-quality stock images, stock footage, and music tracks tools. The best feature of Shutterstock is allowing for editing the photos.
- Pexels: Pexels tool gives high quality and free stock photos under the Pexels license.
- Getty Image: Getty Images is an American visual media company. It is a supplier of stock images. Getty Image provides editorial photography, video, and music for businesses and consumers.
SEO tools are program either web application or desktop application that help for On-Page and Off-Page SEO. There is various software in SEO for different purposes. Here I’m sharing five tools that will cover almost all aspects of SEO.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics (GA) is Google’s official and free tool that can help to track your website traffic.
- Google Search Console: Google Search Console is Google’s official and free tool for SEOs and website owners. This tool helps webmasters to index websites and optimize website visibility on search.
- Ubersuggest: Ubersuggest is one of the best keyword research tools nowadays for free. It integrates data from Google suggest and provides keyword ideas related to your searches on google.
- Screaming Frog: Screaming Frog is a desktop application for website crawl that helps to audit technical on-page SEO.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs is mainly using for backlink analysis of the website. This tool provides many features like keyword research, content explorer, and rank tracking that helps SEO to improve website visibility on search engine and competitor research.
No doubt, all tools having best and unique features. But picking up these tools are that I think, can extremely valuable for anybody from a Solopreneur to an Enterprise.