Let’s think about what would be the most crucial feature of a website. The two prominent factors of a website are visual presentation and content creation. The way you present your brand identity, and business objectives will create a long-lasting impression on people’s minds. When you want to establish a strong connection with your target audience, you need to deliver the right message to their consciousness. So, think about hiring a CMS developer.
Here, the content management system (CMS) capture’s developers’ attention to organize the content of a web. It is a computer application allowing editing, publishing, managing, deleting, modifying, and maintaining content through a central interface.
What numbers say about the content management system (CMS) market?
In 2018, the market size of CMS was $35.9 billion and was expected to grow by $123 billion in 2026. The most popular CMS platform is WordPress which covered 34% of the web.
Good knowledge of CMS helps boost website trafficking by attracting the audience’s attention to your online platform. That’s why 43.6% of websites use customized CMS. Furthermore, the fastest growing CMS platform is Wix, expanding 149% in every passing year.
What is a content management system (CMS) web development?
Developing a website with property content flow in mind reflects the ideas of CMS web development. Through CMS, web developers can delete, edit, and update a website’s content to enhance its visibility.
Basically, CMS has two main elements CMA and CDA:
- Content management application (CMA): It allows a content developer to create, modify, and remove content from a website.
- Content delivery application (CDA): This application ensures the availability of updated content on the website without ignoring the track of previous information.
To make content management easy, there is a wide range of CMS platforms available in the market. Using different CMS platforms, it gets easy to modify content even for non-technical web developers.
With a user-friendly platform such as WordPress, you can manage content as well as media with ease. If you don’t have a strong foundation in HTML or coding, you can make the necessary modifications to the website with CMS.
Top 10 CMS Platform for Website Development
By capturing 36.6% of the CMS market, WordPress becomes the most popular platform to modify a website’s content. With more than 60 languages and 55,000 free plugins, it makes the website experience more engaging.
The most dynamic features of WordPress:
- It is an SEO-friendly CMS platform to develop excellent marketing strategies. Using WordPress, it will be easy to optimize the search engines and boosts online traffic.
- It offers both paid and free themes and extensive libraries for a better website experience.
- This platform has extensive community support and online documentation for learning assistance.
A preferable open-source platform for developing university websites is Drupal, with a market share of 3.2%. When you need to handle plenty of data and develop a highly customized site, then Drupal is a good choice.
Go through the following features of Drupal for more understanding:
- It offers easy accessibility to modify content and provides plenty of digital options.
- With Drupal, user management got easy to track as it has a built-in system to create new rules.
- It also provides a flexible application programming interface.
Joomla is another popular CMS platform with 4.9% of the market share. There are over 2 million active websites on Joomla, reflecting a pretty large community. Apart from multilingual support and flexibility, it offers the following key features:
- It provides different page templates for creating more innovative web pages.
- With additional extensions, CMS programmers can create websites in different languages.
It is also one of the best CMS platforms to manage website development easily. Currently, Wix is the fast growing CMS platform in the market. Some prime functions of Wix are mentioned below:
- It offers a drag and drop interface to make the website designing more sophisticated.
- To provide new features to your website, you can add a variety of apps from the Wix App Market.
When you want to upgrade your eCommerce business, hire CMS programmers in India and create a dynamic website. In 2018, the market share of Magento was 1.6% and still rocks as the top CMS solution in the world. For more clarification, read aloud the features of Magento:
- It allows third-party extensions to add fantastic features to a website to customize it as per users’ requirements.
- It eliminates the need for different platforms for payment.
- Some of the significant users of Magento are Ford, Nike, and Coca-Cola.
Shopify is the top CMS for developers to create more dynamic and user-friendly websites. With integrated cloud-based hosting, it acts as the best alternative for ecommerce business. The key attributes of Shopify are:
- It offers Shopify integrated payment to make a hassle-free payment process without using third-party payment modes.
- It provides active customer support and an intuitive interface for adding plenty of marketing features to websites.
- With the help of a ready-made template, dedicated CMS developers can quickly provide a dynamic appearance to sites and save money.
Squarespace is a widely used CMS platform by freelancers to showcase their talent digitally. Features of Squarespace tell more about its functionality:
- It includes a variety of themes to design compelling websites in minimum time.
- You can use a drag-and-drop website builder to more aesthetic interface digital platform.
For booming in the marketing world, pay attention to use HubSpot: another platform for CMS website development. It is the best alternative for B2B communication:
- It allows better evaluation and optimization of a complete website with a drag-and-drop editor.
- It also offers multi-language content creation and effective SEO optimization.
It is one of the best platforms to create ecommerce websites and target your audience. With more than 80 responsive templates, it makes better CSS and HTML customization when it comes to developing a business website.
It offers secure payment options for users and manages information confidentially. Users can integrate marketing platforms to add their marketing strategies to their digital platforms.
Ghost is one of the best options for bloggers to amplify their online presence through CMS website development. The prime features of Ghost are:
- It offers excellent support to search engine optimization without adding any additional plugins.
- Count it as the best option for charging the content through running an online publication.
- The content editor of Ghost works on cards.
Whether you are working individually or own a company, you need to have a robust digital presence. Therefore, hire dedicated CMS developers and receive the best version of your online impression.
CMS also helps to consider the latest technologies such as artificial intelligence, chatbots, or voice-based search optimization in website development. So, make a move into the technological world with CMS web development using CMS programmers in India.